YOUR STORY MATTERS
Your story is important. We believe that God has a plan and purpose for everyone and that everything that happens along the way is part of that plan. We want to be people who share the things God has done and is doing in our lives in order to encourage, challenge, and inspire each other. We want to encourage you to be authentic and share whatever God puts on your heart.
If you want to share, but don’t know where to start, try answering some of these questions:
- What has God taught you in the last month?
- What is one thing you’ve experienced in your life that has shaped you and influenced your walk with God?
- What is one area of life that you’ve grown in since you started following Jesus?
- How have you found ways to do ministry in your daily life? (i.e. in your vocation, your neighborhood, or local organizations)
- Reflect on a time God showed up in a situation that you thought was hopeless.